Curso 2017 - 2018
Legal information and acceptance
Pursuant to the provisions of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, these conditions will regulate access and use of the webpage that PEOPLE MATTERS S.L. (hereinafter, "PEOPLEMATTERS"), a company registered at the Commercial Registry of Madrid, sheet M-338971, folio 171, tome 19339, with registered address in 28001 Madrid, calle Serrano 21, holding Fiscal Identification Code (CIF) B83786699 and telephone 91.781.06.80, has made available to Internet Users through the www.recruitingerasmus.com domain (hereinafter, the "Website").
This Website has been created by PEOPLEMATTERS, for informative reasons and your own personal use. Its main objective is to provide information on employment and guidelines to find a job, enabling contact between students currently studying abroad (Erasmus students or enrolled on another program involving a stay abroad) and the companies belonging to the "Recruiting Erasmus" Project (hereinafter, the "Job Offering Companies"). In order to access this cost-free service, each User must register on the Website through the registration process provided for this purpose. Finally, the User will have website access to forums, groups or other participation tools.
Terms and conditions
The information circulated in this manner is for informative purposes only. PEOPLEMATTERS reserves the right to cancel or halt this circulation, in whole or in part, and to change the structure and content of this Website, without prior notice, and may even limit or not allow access to this information.
Website access, navigation and use is the User's responsibility; therefore the User undertakes to diligently and faithfully follow any additional instruction given by PEOPLEMATTERS, or by PEOPLEMATTERS authorized staff, on use of the Website and its contents. Consequently, the User is required to use the contents diligently, correctly and legally. In particular, the User undertakes to refrain from the following, as an example without limitation:
- To use the contents for a purpose or with effects that are contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good usage, or the public order. To that end, PEOPLEMATTERS reserves the right to prevent or prohibit the access of any Internet User introducing content into this Website that is contrary to law or which is immoral, reserving the right to bring any legal action deemed appropriate to avoid this type of conduct.
- To reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, to alter, change, modify or alter the contents, unless it is authorized by the relevant rights owner or if this is permitted by law.
- To use the contents and, in particularly, any kind of information obtained through the Webpage or the services for purposes that are contrary to law, or to announce or offer the sale or purchase of goods or services.
- To interfere or interrupt operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to ensure that the Website is accessible; or to contravene any rules, requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
The service provided by PEOPLEMATTERS through the Website (hereinafter, the Service) consists of forwarding personal data and other information provided by the User during the registration process to companies belonging to the "Recruiting Erasmus" Project, thereby enabling contact between these companies and students currently studying abroad Erasmus or enrolled on any other program involving a stay abroad). In order to access this cost-free service, the User must register on the Website through the registration process provided for this purpose.
Any User registering on the Website (hereinafter, the "User" or the "Candidate"), through the registration process, expressly agrees that his/her personal data and other information provided during the registration process may be assigned and processed by Job Offering Companies in order to allow said companies to contact the User if he/she is pre-selected for any job offer which, in the opinion of the Job Offering Companies, is suited to his/her professional profile.
In order to access and use the Service it will be essential to use the registered User name and associated password. During the registration process, the candidate must select an ID or login and password, undertaking to safeguard and use it with the necessary care.
Registration on the Website will be completed on a personal basis. It will be absolutely forbidden to provide personal data to third parties. Likewise, the Candidate undertakes to keep all information provided to PEOPLEMATTERS permanently updated, in order to at all times reflect the Candidate's actual situation. In any case, the Candidate will be solely liable for any misrepresentations or inaccuracies made and for any damage he/she may cause PEOPLEMATTERS or third parties due to the information provided. The Candidate guarantees to be of age.
During the registration process, only the necessary data will be requested with respect to the purpose of the Service- the object of which is to find a job-, by marking any essential data with an asterisk. The User undertakes to only provide adequate, pertinent and not excessive data in relation to his/her job search. Specifically, it will be totally forbidden to provide or include in the c.v. any type of information on the User's personal and/or family circumstances or other private data, as well as information related to religion, racial origin, sex life, trade union membership, beliefs, any health details, references to criminal records and other type of information which is excessive per se with respect to the purpose of the Service.
PEOPLEMATTERS S.L., with registered address in 28001 Madrid, calle Serrano 21, holding Fiscal Identification Code (CIF) number B83786699, herby informs you that any personal data provided by Users when completing the various forms available on the Website will be incorporated into a personal data file under its responsibility, used to manage his/her registration on the Website and various employment candidatures.
PEOPLEMATTERS meets the guidelines established in Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations that implement said Organic Act, and other current regulations from time to time, and will ensure that the User's personal data are correctly used and processed. This is why, along with each form to gather personal data, related to the services that the USER may request from PEOPLEMATTERS, it will inform the User of the existence and acceptance of the specific terms applicable to its data processing in each case, pursuant to the aforementioned regulations.
The User, in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulations, may exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and challenge, by sending a letter to PEOPLE MATTERS, S.L., Ref. Data, calle Serrano 21, 28001 Madrid, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the registration process, only the necessary data will be requested with respect to the purpose of the Service, by marking any essential data with an asterisk. The User undertakes to only provide adequate, pertinent and proportional data in relation to his/her job search. Specifically, it will be totally forbidden to provide or include in each c.v. any type of information on the User's personal and/or family circumstances or other private data, as well as information related to religion, racial origin, sex life, trade union membership, beliefs, any health details, references to criminal records and other type of information which is excessive per se with respect to the purpose of the Service. It will be totally forbidden to provide personal data belonging to third parties.
If the change made requires your prior consent- something that will be duly indicated- you may challenge said change within 30 days following notification, either by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or by post addressed to PEOPLEMATTERS, calle Serrano 21, 28001 Madrid.
Forums, groups and participation tools
Through the Website, the User will have access to forums, groups or other participation tools. The use of these tools constitutes your acceptance of these legal terms and specific rules of the forum, which must be carefully read by the User before posting any message. Any forum member HEREBY ACCEPTS the content of this Disclaimer and of all the forum conditions, before any post. If any of the rules herein is breached, the moderators or Webmaster may erase, edit or shut down the message in question with no prior warning.
The Webmaster reserves the right to modify, erase or extend these rules if deemed appropriate, before their publication. The User undertakes to use the contents diligently, correctly and legally and, in particular, as a mere example without limitation, it undertakes to refrain from the following:
- To insert any content (photos, hyperlinks, texts, pictures, etc.) that is contrary to current laws, morality and generally accepted good usage, or the public order.
- It will be strictly forbidden to insert any personal data (name, surnames, address, picture, Identity Card number) both of the User and third parties, or any other confidential data (bank account number, personal circumstances, etc.). The User will identify himself/herself through a Nickname.
- Contents will only be allowed that are related to the subject matter of the forum. In NO case may religious or political surveys be conducted, or commercial content inserted.
The User undertakes to uphold applicable laws and third party rights. As an example without limitation, it will be forbidden to use libelous or slanderous contents, irrespective of whether these contents affect other candidates or other persons or companies; to use pornographic contents or others in breach of minor protection laws; to advertise, disturb other users (particularly through spam), to use legally protected contents (e.g. under intellectual property legislation, in relation to trademarks, patents, utility models or aesthetic models) without being entitled; or to advertise, offer or distribute legally protected goods or services, as well as to carry out or promote unfair competition acts, including those aimed at the progressive acquisition of clients.
Contents generated and sent by Users.
Through this Website, the User may send information and materials, such as text, pictures, photographs, graphs, music, videos, audiovisual works, data, files, links and other materials (the "Delivery" or Deliveries"). Delivery of any file or the publication of any text in a forum, blog or other section that may be incorporated in the future will entail an assignment of the rights of publication on our site, cost-free, further to the spirit of our site, in order to support the entire user community.
PEOPLEMATTERS reserves the right to not publish said files, for any reason. Any delivery will constitute your acceptance and understanding of these conditions.
Any User making Deliveries will maintain ownership thereof but, by virtue of these conditions, for each Delivery made he/she will grant to PEOPLEMATTERS a worldwide license over the same, at no cost, on a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual and transferable basis, which may be totally sub-licensed (through any third party) in order to:
- (i) reproduce, distribute, transmit, communicate to the public, make available to the public, represent and exhibit (publicly or otherwise), edit, transform, amend, adapt, create works derived from the licensed Delivery and other related use, in any format ad through any means of communication.
- (ii) uphold said rights through any type of advertising and promotion in any media. Specifically, the Webmaster may use the Delivery for any promotion related to the Recruiting Erasmus Project and its activities.
- (iii) insert or procure the insertion of its logo, brand name or trademark at the beginning and/or end of the Delivery.
The assignment of Delivery exploitation rights will include all components (musical rights, voice-overs, sound, computer graphics, animation, scripts, associated still and moving images, logo, etc.).
The Webmaster, as deemed appropriate, may or may not exercise the rights granted to it by the User by virtue of this agreement, and will not be obliged to use or exploit the work(s) covered by the same.
Any User making a delivery by virtue of these terms hereby represents and warrants that:
- (i) it is entitled and legally empowered to execute this license;
- (ii) it is the sole owner or is fully entitled and authorized to exploit all the rights over the Delivery covered by these terms, as well as to grant the rights and licenses described therein and those related to any possible material and/or content of third parties that appears or is incorporated into the Delivery; he/she has obtained express and written authorization from all the owners and assigns of said third party materials and/or contents, which are necessary in order to grant the rights and licenses described herein;
- (iii) has obtained the written consent, authorization and/or permission of any identifiable person appearing in the Delivery, to use said person's name and image, for the purposes of using or exploiting said Delivery as foreseen in this license. Should any of said identifiable persons be under eighteen (18) years of age, the User guarantees that he/she has obtained the written consent, authorization and/or permission of said person's parent, guardian or representative (and agrees to provide the Webmaster with a copy of said consent, authorization and/or permission upon request);
- (iv) the Delivery covered by this license does not infringe any patent, intellectual property right, registered trademark, commercial secret or other third party right;
- (v) the Delivery covered by this license is not confidential and does not contain any confidential information;
- (vi) at the time the Delivery was created: (a) the User had fully complied with all legislation, rules (including our Disclaimer, without limitation) and applicable regulations, and (b) had not actually or potentially infringed any agreement under which the User is explicitly or implicitly bound. If the Delivery contains the image and/or voice of an identifiable person, the User undertakes to not include any information identifying the same (such as the person's name or address);
- (vii) the Delivery does not constitute any libel or slander on the part of any person, company and/or association.
Waiver for the contents and services provided
PEOPLEMATTERS hereby waives its liability for any loss and damage whatsoever that may arise from the availability and technical continuity of the Website's operation. PEOPLEMATTERS will not be liable or warrants that access to this Website is uninterrupted or error-free. In no case will PEOPLEMATTERS be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from access and use of the web page, including without limitation any damage caused to computer systems or arising from malware.
PEOPLEMATTERS will not be liable for the loss and damage caused by decisions based on information posted on this Website, or for any possible inaccuracies, omissions or errors thereof. Nor will it guarantee, or undertake liability, for any information displayed on this Website accurately reproducing hard-copy documents, or be liable for any information circulated by third parties where it is cited as the source. Furthermore, PEOPLEMATTERS will not be liable for any loss and damage whatsoever arising from unauthorized third parties having knowledge of User data and their use of the Website.
PEOPLEMATTERS reserves the right to withdraw any comments and contributions in breach of current law and/or which are contrary to personal dignity, order or public security or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, PEOPLEMATTERS will not be liable for any comments, opinions or messages published both in forums and in other sections containing user opinion areas.
PEOPLEMATTERS is unable to control each and every one of the contents published, which is why it cannot be liable for user opinions provided through forums, groups or other participation tools. In any case, all inserted and published contents are periodically reviewed to ensure that PEOPLEMATTERS's standards of quality are met, as well as the rules indicated herein. PEOPLEMATTERS hereby states that any User inserting content in breach of current law will be liable for all ensuing loss and damage and consequences. PEOPLEMATTERS hereby waives all liability for any access to the contents provided to its users through its services, which are contrary to law, morality and public order, which infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, or which contain any vice, defect, malware or similar software routine.
The concepts uploaded in Website articles belong to their authors and do not coincide with PEOPLEMATTERS's. PEOPLEMATTERS hereby waives all liability for any rights that may arise from the reading and/or interpretation of the content of the published articles. It will be forbidden to reproduce the foregoing by any means, without previous authorization from the copyright owner. All forum opinions are the property of their respective authors. PEOPLEMATTERS will not be jointly responsible or liable for the accuracy and authenticity of forum opinions and hereby waives all liability for any use made thereof. PEOPLEMATTERS reserves the right to erase the messages sent to the opinion section if deemed inappropriate in terms of Website content.
PPEOPLEMATTERS only provides access to candidate data to Job Offering Companies and will in no event be liable for the offers made and their content; nor does it guarantee that users will receive job offers. Personal data processing by Job Offering Companies will be governed by the provisions of data protection regulations.
PEOPLEMATTERS will not be liable for the processing of personal data by Job Offering Companies acting as assignees of user personal data.
PEOPLEMATTERS hereby guarantees that it will at all times process your data and information in accordance with current personal data protection laws, and guarantees that it has adopted the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee the safety of your data pursuant to applicable regulations. Nevertheless, and despite the security measures adopted, you are hereby informed that it is possible for unauthorized third parties to illegally access or intercept transfers of data and personal information belonging to users and candidates.
Intellectual and industrial property:
All texts and graphic components (design, logos, source codes and similar items) making up and distributed through the Website, presentation and assembly included, are the exclusive property of PEOPLEMATTERS, which will continue to hold all industrial and intellectual property rights, software included. All brand names, trademarks or distinctive signs, logos, symbols, mixed, figurative or nominative trademarks appearing on this Website belong to PEOPLEMATTERS or the latter, following a prior authorization, is entitled to use the same, and they are protected by current legislation on the matter.
Consequently, this Website and its hosted contents may not be exploited, reproduced, distributed, modified, publicly communicated, assigned or transformed. Users may reproduce Website contents exclusively for their storage, the making of back-up copies or their print-out for private use.
PEOPLEMATTERS reserves the possibility of bringing any legal action it is entitled to against any Users violating or infringing its intellectual and industrial property rights.
PEOPLEMATTERS hereby disclaims all liability for any contents, commercial activities, products and services included that may be viewed through electronic links, directly or indirectly, as a result of this Website. PEOPLEMATTERS will in no case be liable for the outcome obtained through said links or for any consequences resulting from User access thereto. PEOPLEMATTERS will only be liable, pursuant to Article 17 of the Act on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, for the contents and services supplied on its linked sites, insofar as it is effectively aware of any illegality and has not deactivated the link with the necessary care.
Applicable law and jurisdiction:
The terms and conditions governing this Website and any relations derived from the same will be governed by Spanish law.
Any dispute that may arise from access to or the use of this Website is entrusted to the exclusive competence of the Courts of Madrid (Spain).