Cookies are filed that may be downloaded onto your PC through the web pages you visit. These tools play a fundamental role in providing many Information Society services. Amongst others, they enable a web page to store and recover information on the navigation patterns of a user or PC and, depending on the information obtained, may be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
- The web page www.recruitingerasmus.com uses Google Analytics, a web analytical service implemented by Google, allowing web page navigation to be measured and analyzed. Cookies related to this service may be observed in your navigator. Depending on previous typology, individual, log-in and analysis cookies will be used. For more information on the matter, and in order to deactivate use of these cookies, visit www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html .
Through web analytics, information is obtained on the number of users accessing the web, the number of pages visited, visiting frequency and repetition, visiting length, the navigator used, the operator providing the service, language, terminal used or the city to which your IP address is assigned. This information enables the portal to provide better and more appropriate services.
- Log-in cookie: this stores a single identifier for each log-in, through which the necessary data may be linked to enable ongoing navigation; the cookies expire when the user leaves the page or closes the navigator, i.e. they are active whilst the website is being visited.
- Registration cookie: created upon user registration or when logging into private Web areas, which gather user identification information in order to personalize the services accessed.
- Advertising cookie: to gather information on the ads shown to each anonymous user on the portal.
- Any interaction with our web content may also generate third party cookies (e.g. by selecting social network buttons), which are established by a domain other than our web and are not directly controlled by PEOPLEMATTERS. PEOPLEMATTERS is not able to access the data stored in cookies on other websites during navigation.
- With this information, the following actions may be taken:
- Cookies accepted. This notice will no longer be viewed when accessing any portal page during the current log-in.
- Close. The notice is concealed on this page.
Change your configuration. You may access more information on what cookies are and our Policy, or change your navigator's configuration.
How to modify cookie use configuration
Although each Internet navigator has its own configuration, you may restrict, block or erase the cookies generated by www.recruitingerasmus.com or any other web page, from your navigator.
Each navigator works differently. The "Help" function in each one will show you how it works.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie="ie-10"
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl="es"
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=es_ES