Red Eléctrica is the sole transmission agent and operator (TSO) of the Spanish electricity system.
Our mission is to guarantee the correct functioning of the electricity system and to ensure the continuity and security of the electricity supply at all times. To that end, we supervise and coordinate the generation-transmission system and manage the development of the transmission grid. The Company carries out this mission under the principles of neutrality, transparency, and independence, with the aim of providing a secure, efficient electricity service of maximum quality for society as a whole.
Red Eléctrica de España, S.A. was founded in 1985. It was the first company in the world exclusively dedicated to the transmission of electricity and the operation of the electricity system..
Why work with us?
- Our employment policy ensures compliance with current legislation and is based on principles such as transparency and objectivity, equality and non-discrimination, stability, and a selection process based on the qualifications and competence of candidates.
- We are convinced that the professional development of people is one of the most important strategies of growth and differentiation; therefore, we maintain a firm commitment to training and the development of knowledge and skills as tools for continuous improvement and professional excellence.
- Our remuneration system is based on criteria of equality, non-discrimination, transparency and recognition.
- We support the balance between the work and personal lives of everyone at Red Eléctrica, because we know that the work-life balance is a key factor that contributes positively to job satisfaction.
- We promote equal opportunities, the integration of people with disabilities, respect for diversity and non-discrimination in all activities related to the management of people.
- Our commitment to occupational health and safety in the workplace goes beyond the mere compliance with current legislation to become a strategic value that affects the entire organisation.
What are we looking for?
- Industrial Engineering, preferably electrical, electronic, mechanical and organizational.
- Industrial Engineering, specialising in electrical, electronic, mechanica.
- Higher Vocational Training in Electricity, Electronics, Maintenance and Services for Production for Management.
- Graduates in the areas of Social and Legal Sciences and Experimental Sciences.
We look for people like you…
We like your energy…
Reception of applications:
Send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Departamento de Gestión de Recursos Humanos
Paseo Conde de los Gaitanes, 177
Alcobendas (La Moraleja)