1. Working in a leading company
Santander: One of the main financial entities worldwide
10 reasons why we are a leading company
- Third bank worldwide in turnover in the last four years.
- The international bank with the most income distributed to shareholders during the last three years.
- Well diversified geographically in 10 main markets.
- A solid, solvent bank, with balance strength.
- Ample liquidity.
- Eminently commercial.
- Second most efficient bank in our sector.
- Default ratio below average in all geographical areas.
- Fourth ranking financial worldwide brand.
- Best team in international banking.
2. Limitless growth
A company that supports its peoples' professional development
Working in Santander is an open opportunity to continue growing as a professional. Our people support helps them reach their potential and have careers increasingly rich in knowledge and experiences:
- Participating in training programs.
- Taking on new responsibilities.
- Participating in special projects.
- With career plans, development programs, mobility programs and assessment of potential.
3. Learning day to day
Santander understands that training is key to good quality professional development
Working in Santander offers you the opportunity to continue training and gaining new knowledge to:
- Perform your tasks more effectively and develop your talent.
- Boost your professional development.
- Share the best organization practices.
- Learn all about the culture and history of the Group...
Santander believes in innovative training, with great investment in our growth, and an online system to include all our professionals: Santander Learning, from where it also may promote social networks of knowledge, with tools and communities of professionals and experts.
Our Corporate Centre of Knowledge and Development, El Solaruco, is an international centre of reference, with CLIP excellence accreditation, awarded by the European Foundation of Management Development.
4. My efforts are rewarded
We are part of the a company which recognizes the merits and contributions of each individual
In Santander ideas count –we recognize and value people's achievements.
Santander offers transparent, confidential and objective appraisal, linked to competitive reward and to development.
What's more, performance appraisal helps to
- Identify training requirements.
- Manage professional opportunities within the Group.
- Improve individual performance.
In Santander, reward means much more than money. The success of each person receives competitive and integral compensation.
We have a range of benefits for professionals and their families.
5. Working in an international environment
We are part of a multinational, diverse group.
Being part of Santander means having an increasingly international viewpoint.
We have international teams working within a multicultural environment, which is collaborative and diverse, with an excellent reputation.
Our projects stretch beyond our frontiers.
We share global best practices. Part of your career may be developed in international destinations, with international exchange programs.
We are present in the four main global markets, where we carry out projects in 4 business languages.
6. Professional and personal life balance
Santander cares about people
Santander cares about the balance between the professional and the personal, offering flexible policies and programs, and support to employees.
In Santander we are aware that getting the right balance between professional and personal life is important. Together we can create a flexible and cooperative working environment whilst maintaining our levels of competitiveness and leadership.
We believe the right balance is a space of mutual compromise we all build on daily. Flexibility policies and programs and support to our professionals are available to make this happen. Some examples are:
- In Spain, "Family Responsible Company" and ""Equality distinction in the company" certifications
- In Brazil, "Você program" for quality of life
- In Chile, "Work and Family Program"
- In Portugal, "Libra Program".
- In Abbey, "Flexible Working Program"
7. Working in a solidarity company
Santander is committed to society, education and the environment.
We are a socially responsible company and support professionals who participate in social initiatives. For Santander, volunteers are key to improving society.
These are some of our projects:
- Santander Committed Volunteers program
- Proyeto Escola do Brasil (Brazil)
- Ayudando a Ayudar (México)
- Construction of homes for low income families (Argentina)
- Solidarity activities during the Santander is you week, throughout the world
- Techo para Chile program
- Community days (United Kingdom)
What type of people are we looking for?
Imagine being able to work together with the best professionals in your sector.
In Santander our staff is multi-cultural, with international careers which fuel the Group's expansion and growth.
The diversity of countries, business and functional areas of Santander allow us to offer a breadth of jobs and employ people with different profiles.
If you can innovate, work in a team, lead, have a focus on the customer, and on achieving results, don't miss out on this opportunity to work in one of the best banks in the world and come to Santander.
Consult our job offers:: www.bancosantander.es/Trabaja con Nosotros
Cigna España se incorpora a 'Recruiting Erasmus' para poner en contacto empresas innovadoras con estudiantes
BMW, con la ayuda de Accenture, ofrece a sus clientes un visualizador 3D de sus coches a través de la realidad aumentada de Google
Gas Natural Fenosa impulsa el talento emprendedor y la innovación en el Spin 2016 de Santiago de Compostela
GAS NATURAL FENOSA patrocina el premio al Mejor Proyecto Fin de Carrera 2015/2016 de la ETSIDI de la Universidad politécnica de Madrid