|We are a global healthcare company with more than 75 years of history improving the health and well-being of people around the world. We produce essential plasma medicines for patients and provide hospitals, pharmacies, and healthcare professionals with the tools, information, and services they need to efficiently deliver expert medical care. We are present in more than 100 countries, with global headquarters in Barcelona, Spain, where the company was founded.|
|Although our work is based on science, it is the people that make the difference. Grifols is built by the more than 17,000 employees who work here, which is why each individual plays an important role. We explore new technologies and search for solutions to improve healthcare, but it is really the commitment of each individual employee in their daily work that has an impact on improving people's health.|
Working at Grifols
Being a part of Grifols is the opportunity to work in a challenging international environment.
It is the opportunity to develop a working career where you will benefit from on-going training, and ultimately form part of a team of professionals where the contribution of each individual really matters. We are committed to maintaining an atmosphere that encourages all our employees to develop their professional careers in an excellent working environment.
Grifols' workforce is crucial not only for the development of day-to-day activity, but also for the company's growth.
Grifols is fully aware that employees are one of its major assets. We endeavor to manage our human resources efficiently in order to fulfill our commitments to those who rely on us and meet their expectations. We achieve this by ensuring that our employees are highly motivated, and have the correct balance of skills and knowledge that they need to effectively carry out their missions.
One of the key goals of Grifols' Human Resources activities is to ensure the professional development of a workforce of more than 18,000 employees in 30 countries, which it recognizes as essential to the challenge of delivering global growth and promoting competitiveness. The company established the Grifols Academy in 2009 to provide training opportunities for employees. To date, the Academy has delivered a wide range of courses to more than 10,000 members of staff, providing more than 320,000 hours of training.
Grifols is committed to providing all employees with a safe and healthy environment to work in. This is reflected in the company's Health and Safety Policy, which details the accident prevention measures in place at each of Grifols' workplace.
Grifols has achieved a consolidated international presence. We encourage all employees to progress in their careers by providing them with opportunities for growth within the company.
Compliance Analyst (Madrid) - Proceso Cerrado
AbbVie is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott Laboratories. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. AbbVie employs approximately 25,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries. For further information on the company and its people, portfolio and commitments, please visit www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter or view careers on our Facebook or LinkedIn page.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager and working in close collaboration with the Compliance Steering Committee, the Compliance Analyst will have to build and maintain a robust Compliance program, ensuring all 7 elements of an effective compliance program are developed and implemented. The incumbent will also provide proactive strategic support and guidance on key business initiatives and be a strategic partner with the businesses.
More Specifically, the Compliance Analyst:
· Ensures compliance policies/procedures are reviewed/updated/maintained on a regular basis. Working in partnership with the businesses, provide substantial input into Affiliates' processes & policies related to healthcare professionals, patients and government employee interactions and/or private payers.
· Ensures live training sessions delivered to businesses that focus on the elements of the Affiliate Compliance Program, Code of Business Conduct, Farmaindustria code, policies and procedures. Also, in collaboration with the OEC Manager, develop and maintain e-learning training modules.
· Helps drive ethics and compliance awareness at all levels within the Affiliate by developing/organizing awareness campaigns at the affiliate.
· Maintains and manages electronic platforms and systems relating to compliance-related tools and documentation (e.g. Ethics & Compliance Sharepoint site, Click & Comply tool, iComply…).
· Conducts periodic risk assessments & helps implement transaction based monitoring (which lead to resultant business improvement/compliance enhancement activities) for the affiliate.
· Has responsibility to track and support approval of crossborder activities involving Spanish HCPs, in compliance with local FMV and transparency requirements.
· Provides support to the OEC manager in assuring implementation of required actions for the transparency project.
· Assists the affiliate in connection with compliance audits, overseeing the fulfilment of auditors' requests, acting as a liaison between business and auditors during on-site activities.
· Develops, implements, modifies and executes affiliate local system for reporting, responding to concerns as well as corrective actions. Oversees the tracking and trending and proposes recommendations for corrective actions.
· With supervisory support from OEC Manager, represents the OEC in key business projects and initiatives to support the business in achieving its objectives, while meeting applicable compliance standards (e.g. Farmaindustria Code, COBC and AbbVie Compliance Policies).
· Bachelor Degree in business, finance, science or related field
· Minimum of 2 years of professional experience with, or exposure to, business functions such as compliance, finance, legal, regulatory affairs, government affairs or other as appropriate.
· Minimum 3 years direct experience in Healthcare related field in the Pharmaceutical Industry preferred
Knowledge and skills
· High level of ethics and integrity: leads by example.
· Leadership and influencing skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively with senior affiliate management, affiliate employees and functional leadership. Good Team Player.
· Ability to communicate with tact, diplomacy & sensitivity. High degree of interpersonal savvy.
· Active listening to understand customers' needs, issues and opinions and ability to translate these into strategic support and guidance.
· Ability to take actions and demonstrate behavioural anchors that support AbbVie Cultural descriptors and attributes.
· Clear, precise, conscientious working style.
· Ability to deal with complex issues and offer pragmatic solutions.
· Ability to handle more than one project at a time, constantly shifting priorities.
· Familiarity with applicable external guidelines and laws covering healthcare professional & patient interactions (e.g. Farmaindustria Code)
Language and computer skills
Advanced knowledge of English (written and verbal).
Advanced knowledge with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Outlook and Internet.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Para comentar la oferta, visite el apartado de esta empresa.